Senior Android Developer
Required work experience: 3-6 years
FaceApp is a global innovator in portrait perfection - blending advanced neural network technology with ease of use. Our team has leading expertise in machine learning and mobile interfaces, and our goal is to make mobile photography readily accessible to all mobile users beyond those with artistic professional skills. Our mission is to create the best yet easy-to-use selfie and portrait editor. Our workplace is a creative environment for developing high-quality products. We are looking for like-minded people who are ready to join our friendly and passionate team in Limassol (Cyprus).
FaceApp is the most popular selfie editing app and the top app with more than 750M+ downloads. It offers a fantastic set of highly photorealistic filters with “simple for you and complicated in the background” photo processing achieved via single taps. The app is available in 34 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS and Android devices.
We really appreciate our team and the relationships within it, and we hope that you, too, know how to build work in the key of a trusting and friendly atmosphere.
If you are tech-savvy, ready to learn and grow as a professional - the FaceApp team is waiting for you! Now we are looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer.
A few facts about us:
- TOP app at 154 countries for iOS and at 99 countries for Android (including the USA, Great Britain, EU, Brazil, South East Asia);
- App of the Year at App Store and Google Play;
- State-of-art technology photo editing.
- Photo editor: implementation of image processing algorithms on OpenGL, integration into the processing of various tools, including OpenGL/Shaders;
- Everything else: in addition to the editors themselves, the app has a lot of screens and features that help the user interact with these editors. The tasks here are implementation of the user interface, introduction of new tools, development of infrastructure for the operation of the editors.
- Experience in development and a deep understanding of the Android platform;
- Higher education in mathematics or computer science.
Desirable (will be a plus):
- Experience using Kotlin and RxJava2;
- At least an intermediate level of English.
Why work at FaceApp?
- Above market wages, formal employment and white wages;
- Cozy office with sea view;
- Health insurance;
- Compensation of costs for professional literature;
- Sports compensation;
- Compensation for the purchase of a mobile phone (once a year, 50% of the cost is compensated);
- Flexible start of the working day;
- Relocation to Cyprus (Limassol);
- Comfortable working conditions, a positive atmosphere, an open, informal corporate culture, and a friendly team;
- An excellent opportunity, together with a professional team, to solve interesting and complex problems, to create a product that is used by millions of people.